Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear Microsoft, was the lowest time for me to hatmeilga


gadgetreviews by kevinarya



Dear Microsoft,Remember Me? TechCrunch your products, etc. In fact, if you support people start talking about this fool you.Popularity of a Hotmail Web e-mail from you to do and I sincerely thank you - now called Windows Live Hotmail, I -. It is sometimes known to use Facebook and Skype, but still proud of my wife, hands and every time someone asks you how you can access the her@hotmail.com address. Yes, I still think it rocks.I once you reply to the message of this name was intended to jump into your Hotmail account. She asks me sometimes, they somehow my (Windows 7) PC, which after spending many hours in, I refuse to help him from time to time. At least for now, does that happen?His service Hotmail, Gmail, and some people have a problem with that, I know, is currently under maintenance will be. Yes, on both Facebook and AOL, they are launching the modern digital messaging only when it takes no less. Occurs, no problem.I'm probably a little white lie entirely I knew where the problem occurs in reality, their (free) service is a search of improved reporting. Come my way, I accept your apology, I am after a few minutes and try again.But seriously, your Hotmail account (and even before the council to express their grievances through the four hours to wait over an hour to ask if you do not ask these please? Post Online) ?How about this: You just continue to improve their services and / or its online service, hours 1, 2, 3 or 4 after the call you need to say much more than providing places prevention. I asked of it by the user and the situation as quickly as possible in your best interest to run, and if your service does not work, or at least think you know everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment